The highly qualified service technicians from ASCO are at your service when ever you need them – whether personally on site or by teleservice. You can count on competent assistance – from installation to inspection and servicing up to the repair of your plant.
In order to increase the availability of your machine, ASCO offers the possibility of IT safe remote maintenance by means of remote access in case of failure. After your approval our trained ASCO service technicians switch into your machine to assist you quickly and efficiently. Subsequently, measures for fault correction are initiated. Of course, you are also supported by our service technician. For our remote service, your SLINET only needs to link up to the local network with Internet access.
Telephone service at a glance:*
- Remote troubleshooting by active access to machine parameters
- Software and firmware updates by remote connection
- Preparation of detailed error patterns
- Specific instructions after failure
- In most cases no on-site assignment is needed in case of remote diagnosis.
- You can contact us from Monday to Thursday from 07:30 h to 16:00 CET. Fridays from 07:30 h to 13:00 h CET.
*Telephone service can be chosen as an option when ordering your SLINET.
Correct, on time and predictable maintenance ensures high availability, productivity and process safety of your machine. Our highly qualified service technicians and certified worldwide partners provide servicing all over the world according to our specifications. The service carried out is confirmed by means of maintenance checklist as well as a service marker on your machine. In the process, we use original ASCO parts exclusively which ensure an optimised operation. Make a servicing appointment now!
Make an appointment!
Am Pfaffenkogel 9
Slinet-ASCO GmbH – Services
Frau Stefanie Schießl
Tel.: +49 (0) 8652 / 655 91 – 13